Say goodbye to traffic, the daily grind, and corporate bureaucracy!
Have you dreamed of a career full of opportunities in a place where amazing is possible – in a place that most only get to experience on vacation?
Come join us on the Oregon Coast for the ultimate balance of work and play!
We are the Nestucca Ridge Family of Companies, an organically grown collection of coastal businesses on the pristine North Coast of Oregon, in various adventure-filled towns. Our Family of Companies includes the award-winning Pelican Brewing Company, Headlands Coastal Lodge and Spa, the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, Hart’s Camp, Open Nest Vacation Rentals, Stimulus Coffee + Bakery and a variety of other properties that are dedicated to memory-making experiences for our team members, guests, and coastal communities.
Within each, you’ll find an enthusiastic group of people passionate about hospitality and striving to create extraordinary coastal experiences at every touchpoint. We believe that adventure awaits around every corner here in Pacific City, and we can’t wait to help you discover all Pacific City has to offer through our collection of businesses.
Our Talent Acquisition Manager represents the lead conduit of talent into our Family of Companies and ensures the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met and measured. This is a key role in our ability to be a magnet for top talent. In this role, you will partner with hiring teams to deliver all facets of recruiting and onboarding success. The Talent Acquisition Manager devises sourcing and recruiting strategies, processes, and campaigns. They take the lead in finding and screening candidates, as well as, driving the interview process in partnership with hiring managers.
- Deliver an exceptional experience for candidates expressing interest in joining our team.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to design and implement new, creative recruiting ideas as well as continue with both traditional and modern sourcing strategies. Our recruiting plans focus on both local, national, and international talent markets.
- Research and develop strategy to improve recruitment of passive candidates.
- Target sourcing strategies that enhance our Race, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion policy.
- Participate in regularly connecting with qualified candidates in preparation for future employment opportunities.
- Provide career coaching to internal employees.
- Build positive relationships with schools, lead fun and productive job fairs, and enjoy networking at craft beer, culinary, and lodging industry events.
- Establish recruiting project timelines and ensure that each recruitment is completed within designated timelines. Update and train managers on appropriate use of selection tools, including online applicant tracking.
- Analyze data on the Recruiting Matrix report and publish those results. Partner with hiring managers to set continuous improvement goals.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for key positions annually. Assist in hiring talent for summer seasonal positions.
- Hire and coordinate the process for J1 students, culinary externs, and traveling hospitality specialists.
- Shepherd candidates and hiring managers through the new hire process. Mind the details and ensure all required forms are completed.
- Maintain accurate records in HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Drive talent acquisition opportunities through social media.
- Develop and drive an effective onboarding process.
- Partner with colleagues to ensure our Family of Companies is an employer of choice. Other duties as assigned.
What matters most:
- Ability to be onsite at each location as well as attend industry functions.
- Regularly travel between Pacific City, Cannon Beach, Tillamook, and future locations
- Work career fairs on weekends and evenings
- Attend college visits, community events, and industry events.
- High volume recruiting experience (hospitality and craft brewing experience preferred).
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Expert level skills and knowledge of applicant tracking software systems.
- Expert level talent sourcing experience; a proactive recruiter
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- Experience in effectively leading change
- Professional human resources certifications and advanced college experience a plus
We work hard to ensure all of our team members exhibit our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Is a mindset. It’s an attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out opportunity rather than waiting to adapt to change. We are passionate about making things better today than they were yesterday.
- Generosity. Be a giver not a taker. It is a readiness to give more of ourselves than is expected. Be generous of spirit—assume good intent in all interactions.
- Humility. It’s about all of us--guests, customers, employees, shareholders and communities. Our motivation is creating the best outcome and not letting our individual egos get in the way. We do what is required on any given day and no job is beneath us.
- Agility. Able to quickly analyze and take action. Nimble and able to continuously adapt to changing circumstances while always keeping the end goal in mind.
- Empathy. Understand the feelings and experiences of others so that you can share their point of view. Look at situations through the eyes of others to understand their challenges and roadblocks. This creates win-win opportunities for our guests, teams, and communities.
- Optimism. You can if you think you can. Hopefulness and confidence about the future especially when faced with challenges. It is a way of life and thinking that accentuates the positives. Finding the magic and believing that amazing is possible.
- Tenacity. Persistence and determination. Always finding a way to do what you said you were going to do. Blowing through the roadblocks and never giving up. Total success through uncompromising excellence-no excuses.
- Experience in recruitment, human resources, or staffing with at least one (1) year in full cycle recruiting, including high-volume recruiting and social media sourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Required Travel 10% (Primarily Local)
- Must be based in the Pacific City area
- Full time, Exempt
- This position does not have any direct reports
- Reports to Head of HR
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our team members. Our full-time team members are eligible to receive our robust benefits package, including, but not limited to, medical (company pays 90% of premiums for employees and 25% for dependents), dental, vision, 401(k) with a match up to 4%, paid time off, and employee discounts.
Humility | Agility | Tenacity | Empathy | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Generosity | Optimism