Spa Attendant - Tidepools Spa & Wellness · Pacific City, Oregon
Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa is a luxury retreat catering to adventure-seekers and the active Pacific NW lifestyle. Our carefully appointed 33 room hotel offers a breathtaking view of the ocean, Haystack Rock, and Cape Kiwanda.
Our Tidepools Spa & Wellness offers a wide range of healing treatment that will work wonders for body, mind and spirit. We are currently looking to add to our Tidepools family by hiring a warm, energetic team member with a hospitality heart.
What success looks like:
- Tidepools guests will feel welcomed and leave feeling each of their requests were proactively met.
- Tidepools guest spaces will be guest-ready and deliver our brand promise.
- Your teammates will count on you to complete the daily duties and care for each guest.
- You will arrive each day at Tidepools and look forward to engaging with guests and teammates.
- Fully leverage your love for serving guests with opportunities to continue to learn and grow
- Engage with guests; offer towels, beverages and offer information about Tidepools and the lodge.
- Ensure each guest area is guest-ready at all times; Sanitize touchpoints between appointments, restock towels and amenities, ensure spa menus etc are ready for guests
- Connect with like-minded teammates who are deeply committed to health and well-being
- This role requires a flexible schedule which includes working PM shifts, holidays and weekends.
Measures of Success;
- Guests ask for and mention you by name.
- Guest reviews.
- Full-time benefits include; Paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. 401K, daily family meal, and other employee perks.
- Part-time benefits include Paid time off, daily family meals and other employee perks.
- Company discounts (restaurants, storage, lodging, spa)
- Daily free meal (aka family meal)