The Janitorial Technician has the important position of making sure the Pelican Pub & Brewery is tidy, clean and in good order. The Janitorial Technician is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the buildings and grounds. The goal of the janitorial technician should be to reach a high enough level of performance that deep cleaning occurs on a schedule and the day to day duties are routine.
This is part time hourly position and some weekend and holiday work may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep the building and grounds clear of debris and trash, including cleaning the awnings as necessary.
- Remove sand and weed build up in the parking lot.
- Power wash walk ways and patios as needed.
- Mop the floors of the host stand, dining areas and bathrooms.
- Thoroughly clean the bathrooms daily including polish mirrors & chrome, flush “P” traps, wash down stalls and restock paper products.
- Wash all exterior windows and squeegee dry.
- Dust hallways, hall doors and medals/awards.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Work with the staff as needed to remove sand from the roof; move chairs, tables and fencing for banquets and events; keep the loading dock clean and free of clutter.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 75 #’s and safely handle items weighing up to 150#’s. Must be able reach, bend, squat. Ability to stand for extended periods on un-padded concrete floors
- High school degree
Check us out at Pacific City | Pelican Brewing Company