POSITION - Maintenance Technician – Lodging Division
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE - how does this position provide Extraordinary Coastal Experiences?
- You will take pride in knowing that everything functions properly for each guest.
- You are knowledgeable about our property, services, amenities, and community and can proactively offer suggestions to our guest.
- The condition and presentation of our properties always represent the best to our guests. Guests will comment and feel that our properties, grounds, and amenities are in excellent condition.
- You and your teammates will collaborate freely and bring forward on brand opportunities to evolve and improve guest services and the overall experience at our properties.
- Guests will mention you by name in surveys and reviews.
- Teammates will seek your help and trust you to complete tasks as we deliver extraordinary guest experiences.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES – what this position is uniquely responsible for, versus all other positions.
- Complete daily operations checklists to ensure that guests are served, and property meets the brand standards.
- Daily rounds to proactively resolve items before they become an issue.
- Respond to requests, quickly resolve corrective items.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members of all departments to ensure service is completed.
- Engage with our guests and our team to deliver extraordinary coastal experiences.
- Utilize all tools and systems properly and effectively.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS - how will we measure success in this role?
- Guests feedback – Trip Advisor and Guest Folio, in person.
- Your team trusts and can rely on you.
VALUES IN ACTION - what behaviors will we see (observe) in this position when values are in action?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Passionate about making things better today than they were yesterday.
- Generosity Readily give more of yourself than is expected.
- Humility Seek the best outcome and do not allow your individual ego to get in the way.
- Agility Make the guest experience a priority and gather information and analyze to find solutions that enable you to act.
- Empathy Look at situations through the eyes of others to understand their challenges and roadblocks.
- Optimism Do your part even when you may feel frustrated or overwhelmed.
- Tenacity Always find a way to do what you said you were going to do.
At least one year working in a maintenance technician or trade role or equivalent. Prefer experience working in a guest service focused role.
Pacific City is off the beaten path on a relatively undiscovered stretch of the majestic Oregon Coast. Cape Kiwanda, in Pacific City, enjoys a storied connection to the ocean, local rivers, beachfront and majestic outdoor playground. Surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combining, and fishing are just some of the outdoor activities enjoyed in this beautiful beach town.
We care about the health and wellbeing of our employees. As such, full-time year-round positions are eligible for our robust benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and employee discounts. Learning is central to this role, we are committed to supporting you in increasing your skills and knowledge. Job related training and certification assistance will be available.
Check us out at The Official Your Little Beach Town Site: Oregon Coast Vacation