The Lodging Team services several parts of Kiwanda Hospitality’s Family of Companies. Headlands Coastal Lodge and Spa, our oceanfront luxury property. The Inn at Cape Kiwanda, our hotel just steps away from the beach, Hart’s Camp, our Airstream hotel and RV park, and Open Nest Vacation Rentals which manages vacation rental homes. This is an opportunity for you to join our talented team of hospitality-focused professionals while enjoying the personal benefits of the a casual beach lifestyle and all it has to offer.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be flexible and has to have to ability to change directions quickly in an ever changing environment.
- Be willing to learn. We will provide the training you need to be successful in your position.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be able to pass a background check
What you get to do:
- Create a clean and safe environment for your guests to enjoy their vacation.
- Master details: Utilize checklists and your eye for details to ensure high quality cleaning services for guest rooms, houses, condos, and recreational areas.
- Work together as a team to ensure all booked rooms are available to guests to check-in on time.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. We care for our employees and believe their safety is top priority.
- Greet guests with a smile and friendly 'hello'.
- Collaborate with your team across department and company lines to ensure we deliver an exceptional guest experience. Ensure that guest requests and information is captured and passed along to others.
- Daily Staff Meals
- Discounts at our companies including Pelican Brewing and Stimulus Coffee & Bakery
Check us out at The Official Your Little Beach Town Site: Oregon Coast Vacation