Kiwanda Hospitality Group
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Provide strategic and hands-on Human Resources support to the Food and Beverage unit; work collaboratively to build and nurture relationships with leaders and employees that ensures the highest levels of employee satisfaction and engagement and achievement of business unit goals.
- Leverages deep understanding of business unit to translate business plans into clear business-focused talent, engagement and organization strategies that achieve business outcomes.
- Partners with leadership to analyze and prioritize the critical challenges of the business unit and deploys appropriate HR interventions and solutions.
- Leads talent acquisition strategy aligned with business unit initiatives; develops innovative, efficient, and high quality sourcing/recruitment planning and processes; ensures continuous pool of talent in support of high volume, ongoing recruitment especially ahead of seasonality requirements.
- Ensures successful on boarding of all employees in alignment with company values.
- Monitors the pulse of the business unit in support of employees and managers to enact changes that reinforce the KHG culture and employee engagement.
- Oversees and provides guidance and mentoring on employee relations issues by consulting with leaders, conducting inquiries and ensuring fair resolution.
- Collaborates in developing and implementing performance appraisal and development plans to continuously reinforce leader and employee growth and success.
- Regularly visits business unit locations to build and enhance relationships with all employees; provides information and resources related to all human resources policies and procedures, compensation, and benefits plans.
- Ensures employee handbook, job standards and benefits administration are current, relevant and competitive, and communicated on an ongoing basis.
- Creates and delivers relevant training programs in support of supervisor and manager development.
- Ensures compliance with all pertinent HR related laws and regulations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; relevant HR certifications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ HR experience with specific background in coaching and mentoring, talent acquisition and retention, employee relations, training and development, and accelerating change within growing organizations.
- Knowledge of HR practices including applicable local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Strong business and financial acumen; superior project and process management skills; demonstrated evidence of delivering results.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all areas of business and human resources.
- Dedication to providing the highest level of internal customer service; earns trust and credibility with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills with an ability to build enthusiasm and commitment; bi-lingual Spanish speaking preferred.
- Goal-oriented, proactive, approachable, accountable and passionate about driving results.
- Compassionate, discreet, and a role model for KHG’s vision and core values.
We are a creative and high-energy group, focused on taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves as a result of the many years spent building an impeccable reputation for high quality of products, facilities, and business ethics. We tend to lean toward taking risk rather than being conservative; however, we believe in expanding our group of businesses only if we are passionate about it, have the knowledge and skills necessary to make it successful, and it serves a purpose or niche within our existing group of companies.
Our team members exemplify the following Core Values:
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
Salary & Benefits
Our ideal candidate would live near or on the Oregon Coast within easy commute to Pacific City, Lincoln City, or Tillamook and enjoys the activities related to the ocean, local rivers, and beachfront including surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combing, and fishing (just a few of the numerous activities enjoyed in our beautiful beach towns).
Salary Range: up to $75,000 depending on experience & skill level.
Benefits: Robust benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and employee discounts at FOC facilities.