Meridian seats 40 in the main dining area and an additional 16 at the open bar. Bar seating also serves as a chef’s table, with food prepared table-side. Our restaurant offers ocean-to-table cuisine and an expansive view of the Pacific City beach.
We are adding talented breakfast cooks to our culinary team for Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal positions. In our fast pace environment, the breakfast cook excels at food and meal preparation and must be able to cook a variety of breakfast dishes to order.
What you get to do
- Prepare breakfast items according to specific recipes.
- Effectively communicate with the FOH staff to ensure that our guests’ breakfast is delivered to their tables in a timely manner.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and your teammates to flawlessly execute the menu and service principles.
- Leverage your knowledge and passion to create a five star guest experience.
- Ensure every guest and employee interaction delivers our brand promise.
- Contribute to Meridian’s reputation of being an Employer of Choice for experienced, skilled, breakfast cooks by being dependable, collaborative, positive, and professional.
- Put Headlands in the spotlight by staying on top of trends and identifying opportunities to differentiate our services.
- Have fun with the open concept kitchen to build guest loyalty. Actively connect with guests to create positive experiences. Demonstrate reliable and responsive service. Show off your culinary skills and teamwork.
- Be a life-long learner; whether learning a new skill, taking a class, or exploring the area to share your experience, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
We care about the health and well-being of our employees. As such, full-time year-round positions are eligible for our robust benefits package to include medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and employee discounts.
Pacific City is off the beaten path on a relatively undiscovered stretch of the majestic Oregon Coast. Cape Kiwanda, in Pacific City, enjoys a storied connection to the ocean, local rivers, beachfront and majestic outdoor playground. Surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combing, and fishing are just some of the outdoor activities enjoyed in this beautiful beach town.