Our Pacific City hotels cater to adventure-seekers and the active Pacific NW lifestyle. Hotel rooms and cottages are carefully appointed and offer a breathtaking view of the ocean, Haystack Rock, and Cape Kiwanda. In this unique career opportunity, you will join a high performing team of hospitality professionals to deliver an exceptional experience for guests staying at Headlands Coastal Lodge and Spa and the Inn at Cape Kiwanda.
What you get to do
Our guest services team works collaboratively across the organization to develop and deliver a full suite of services. Be empowered and have fun creating an exceptional experience for our guests and fellow employees.
- Join hands across the family of companies to deliver a seamless and memorable experience for our lodging, dining, and wedding guests. Collaborates with Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments frequently throughout the day.
- Leverage your knowledge and passion to create a five star guest experience.
- Ensure every guest interaction delivers our brand promise.
- Put our hotels in the spotlight by staying on top of trends and identifying opportunities to differentiate our services.
- Set and achieve guest satisfaction ratings. Ask guests how we are doing and take action.
- Build guest loyalty. Actively connect with guests to create positive experiences. Demonstrate reliable and responsive service to include quickly solving concerns.
- Be a life-long learner; Whether learning a new skill, taking a class, or exploring the area to share your experience, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
- Practice accountability by keeping yourself up-to-date on department policies and procedures, room status, rates, operation of software, safety policies, and other details.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Pacific City is off the beaten path on a relatively undiscovered stretch of the majestic Oregon Coast. Cape Kiwanda, in Pacific City, enjoys a storied connection to the ocean, local rivers, beachfront and majestic outdoor playground. Surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combing, and fishing are just some of the outdoor activities enjoyed in this beautiful beach town.
Keys For Success:
- Join your team for work on time, in uniform and with a positive attitude.
- Greet each coworker and guest with a smile and offer assistance when needed.
- Practice “up-selling” rooms and packages when making reservations.
- Know how to proficiently operate software systems ensuring each detail is accurate.
For Full Time Associates: Paid time off, medical,, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, 401K, AND you get to work in Pacific City! Our location appeals to those who like small towns and enjoy the outdoors. We have miles of beaches to explore, trails to hike, oceans to surf and kayak, and fish to be caught!